Welcome to Tracy Golf and Country Club
Tracy Golf & Country Club is a member owned golf facility which welcomes guest play. Members enjoy unlimited and unrestricted use of the course and all facilities including unlimited range and practice facility use for the whole family, along with discounts on all services, merchandise, and food and beverage.
The course was originally built in 1955, and expanded to a championship 18 hole layout in 1969 and completed major reconstruction in 2014. The five teeing areas range from the shortest total of 5181 yards to the longest of 6852 yards with a NCGA rating of 73.9. The course is one of the most unique and environmentally friendly courses in all of California. It is a desert course in the valley. Due to its location at the eastern base of the Diablo Mountains, it receives less rainfall than most any other course in Northern California. With thoughtful management our course uses less water and fertilizer than most all courses in California by leaving rough areas natural and concentrating on good fairways and greens. The course’s greens have been well known as some of the best and most challenging in the valley and since our association with Sierra Golf Management, we guarantee it.
The golf facility includes a newly revamped driving range and two practice areas and putting greens. Our Golf Shop has a full array of golf equipment, supplies, and merchandise. We provide golf services including lessons for all ages, equipment repair, and community golf programs. The club also has a complete club house facility with sweeping views of the valley from the Diablo Mountains to the Sierras. It is open and available for your special events, tournaments, and fundraisers. The restaurant, Breezie’s HomeCookn’ is open to all for breakfast through late lunch and special events.
Various Memberships are available as well as members for the day, daily guest play. All daily guest fees include all day unlimited golf.
Call us at (209) 835-9463 EXT 1
- April 8th – Saturday – Open Skins Game (Open to All)
- April 8th & 9th – Sat/Sun – Masters Sweeps Event (Members Only)
- April 14th – Friday – Employee Appreciation Potluck (Members and Employees)
- April 16th – Sunday – 3 Club Tournament (Members Only)
- April 24th – Monday – THS Boys Invitational (Highschool) – Course Closed Until 3pm
- April 26th – Wednesday – First Men’s Club Event (Men’s Club Members)
- April 29th – Saturday – 1st Annual Gals & Pals Tournament (Members Only)
- May 5th – Friday – TGCC Spring Fiesta (Members & Invited Guests)